Our Quality Charter
Our Quality Charter
“Quality is the cornerstone of our clients’ success”
How we assure the quality of our Executive Interim Managers and processes
WIL Group has developed a “Quality Charter” that defines how we assure the quality of our work processes and, ultimately, of our Executive Interim Managers.
All members of WIL Group are audited annually against the strict quality requirements of the WIL Group Quality Charter.
The WIL Group Quality Charter ensures that we always deliver the right Executive Interim Manager for each project.
The key elements of the WIL Group Quality Charter:
1. All members of WIL Group are experts in the fields of Executive Interim Management and Interim Project and Transformation Management.
2. We have a Code of Ethics that we follow in daily operations. We work honestly and transparently with every client and Executive Interim Manager.
3. We always work in the strictest confidence with both the client and the individual Executive Interim Manager.
4. We are familiar with and follow all laws and regulations that apply to our area of business.
5. We have proven, efficient and safe processes in our work. The processes are quality assured right from the client’s briefing to the completion of the project.
Key processes include:
- Preparation of brief and the client’s approval thereof.
- Screening, personal interviews, selection and presentation of candidates.
- Quality assurance of the Executive Interim Managers selected for the assignments.
- Fair contracts for all parties.
- Facilitating mobilization of the Executive Interim Manager.
- Monitoring and follow up throughout the duration of the assignment.
6. Our Quality Assurance is audited annually under the auspices of WIL Group.
You are very welcome to contact a consultant at WIL Group for a detailed review of our Quality Charter and how we assure the right Executive Interim Manager for each project.